Webinar recording: COVID-19 - Employment law update for the Oil & Gas Sector
Sean Saluja and Lynne Gray discuss the coronavirus issues impacting the oil and gas sector including:
- Government job retention scheme (JRS)/furlough leave update
- Designation of oil and gas as an essential/key sector
- Maintaining safe operations in the current environment
- Mobilisation aspects and testing
- Procedures where workers test positive/display symptoms offshore
They also cover frequently asked client questions.
Please note that this webinar was recorded on Friday 27th March. The information included in this webinar does not constitute legal advice, for specific queries please get in touch with your usual Burness Paull contact.
12th October 2020
There is a clear opportunity to harness the expertise, skills and infrastructure from the sector.
10th September 2020
The OGA announced the licence awards for the 32nd UK Offshore Licensing Round.
4th September 2020
On 1st September, Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon unveiled her plan for the year ahead.