Webinar recording: COVID-19 - Employment law update for the Oil & Gas Sector
Sean Saluja and Lynne Gray discuss the coronavirus issues impacting the oil and gas sector including:
- Government job retention scheme (JRS)/furlough leave update
- Designation of oil and gas as an essential/key sector
- Maintaining safe operations in the current environment
- Mobilisation aspects and testing
- Procedures where workers test positive/display symptoms offshore
They also cover frequently asked client questions.
Please note that this webinar was recorded on Friday 27th March. The information included in this webinar does not constitute legal advice, for specific queries please get in touch with your usual Burness Paull contact.
20th November 2020
The Prime Minister announced the UK Government’s ten-point plan for a “Green Industrial Revolution”.
16th November 2020
Energy Voice have launched the Energy Transition Idea Exchange, taking place on 19 November.
27th October 2020
It has been recognised that the ‘green agenda’ has a key role to play in the economic recovery.