Webinar recording: COVID-19 - Employment law update for the Oil & Gas Sector
Sean Saluja and Lynne Gray discuss the coronavirus issues impacting the oil and gas sector including:
- Government job retention scheme (JRS)/furlough leave update
- Designation of oil and gas as an essential/key sector
- Maintaining safe operations in the current environment
- Mobilisation aspects and testing
- Procedures where workers test positive/display symptoms offshore
They also cover frequently asked client questions.
Please note that this webinar was recorded on Friday 27th March. The information included in this webinar does not constitute legal advice, for specific queries please get in touch with your usual Burness Paull contact.
7th May 2020
Does net zero greenhouse gas emissions maximise the economic recovery of MER UK?
23rd April 2020
We provide an update on the key issues affecting the sector arising from the coronavirus crisis.
19th March 2020
The UK Government allocates funds for new Carbon Capture and Storage projects.