Respect and Inclusion
We're not perfect.
But we believe in always trying to be better.
To us, respect and inclusion are about recognising that everyone is different and creating a business that values those differences. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and the promotion of a workplace culture where all our people can succeed.
"I believe the firm has a culture that celebrates individuality and openness, where genuine advice and relationships are championed, an environment in which everyone is able to do their best work."
- Tamar Tammes
To drive this mission forward we formed a strategy group called BeIncluded.
Headed by Sarah Phillips, it works closely with employee networks and representatives from across the firm to ensure that respect and inclusion are constantly on our agenda.
Some recent highlights include:
- achieving See Me in Work partnership status as a result of our work around mental health in the workplace
- winner of Best Small Business Category at the 2019 Proud Scotland awards
- a jump of 207 places means the firm was Scotland’s highest climber in the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index 2020
- first independent Scottish law firm to sign up to the Mindful Business Charter
- securing a funding award from the Scottish Government for a ‘Menopause at Work’ project
We will continue to work with partner organisations to help us improve every step of the way.
Read our gender pay gap reports: