Company Secretarial Services
Practical, precise and versatile.
Our company secretarial and governance advice is versatile, practical and precise. We provide guidance in meeting your statutory responsibilities while minimising related risks.
Our clients include listed PLCs, privately-owned groups, limited partnerships, private equity structures and the third sector.
Working across sectors and industries, our dedicated team includes ICSA qualified chartered secretaries, governance professionals and Law Society accredited paralegals who focus specifically on company secretarial matters.
Our range of company secretarial services includes:
- Maintenance of statutory registers and ongoing Companies Act compliance
- Advice on compliance with the Persons with Significant Control regime
- Horizon scanning for legislative and procedural changes
- Rationalisation of group structures
- Share capital restructuring, including buybacks and reductions
- Board support, including attendance at meetings and minuting
- Pension scheme governance advice
- Legal opinions on corporate capacity
- Incorporation of Scottish or English corporate entities, including companies and LLPs - we act fast, with the ability to set these up within one working day
- Registered office services, including use of our meeting rooms in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow
We also specialise in group structure rationalisations, eliminating legal entities through strike-off or members’ voluntary liquidation following diligence to identify residual assets and liabilities.
Working closely with Scotland’s leading M&A team, we support on corporate deals both at home and abroad.
The firm's company secretarial services team is enhanced by a team of consultants who can provide specialist governance advice. With exceptional experience in corporate environments, they bring their knowledge and expertise to clients who require support on specific projects - for example, advice and support to boards, corporate governance reviews and board evaluation services. You can find out more about this service by clicking here.
Strong working relationships with ICSA and Companies House ensures our service to you is responsive, accurate and always at the forefront of evolving regulations and responsibilities.