Private Equity Lawyers
Impeccable private equity advice.
Our market-leading private equity lawyers advise investors, management teams and investee companies on all types of PE transactions across the UK and internationally.
The team's combination of private equity legal expertise and market knowledge gained from working on high-value, high-profile deals means we pride ourselves on offering a level of service commensurate with the very best available.
What can our private equity lawyers offer you?
Our private equity lawyers work closely with our Banking, Funds and Regulatory teams, the team has expertise in all specialisms relevant to private equity transactions, allowing us to deliver a seamless, impeccable service.
Private equity transactions bring with them competing dynamics and challenges for managers – we ensure that we fully understand what is important to clients and that we are there for you at each step along the way.
The firm's private equity lawyers have extensive experience of advising on all forms of private equity transactions, including MBOs, secondary sales, bolt-on acquisitions and exit, using our up-to-date knowledge of market practice, and taking account of deal dynamics to ensure management’s position is protected and maximised.
Our in-house tax team also advises management on the tax aspects of transactions (e.g. the availability of Entrepreneurs’ Relief, Growth Share structures and Employee Shareholder status).
Recent private equity highlights include advising:
- Bluegem on the £300m sale of its stake in the iconic Liberty London
- Magnesium Capital LLP on its investment in Cyberhawk Innovations Limited, a specialist UAV company
- Management shareholders of the Foundry on the sale of the company by Hg to Roper Technologies for £400M
- Kester Capital LLP on its investment of YouGarden
- Maven Capital Partners on investments in Symphonic Software, Qikserve, Optoscribe and Curo Compensation
- Management shareholders of Energetics on the sale of the company by Macquarie to Infracap
- Energy Ventures III LP on the sale of Fotech Group to BP Scale Up Factory Limited
- Endless LLP on its acquisition of Arran Aromatics
- Management shareholders of Kinapse on the sale of the company by Hg to Syneos Health Inc
Our private equity lawyers would be delighted to support you.