Webinar recording: COVID-19 - Construction Law Update (9 April 2020)
In our construction law update Fenella Mason, James Forbes and Gavin Paton cover the changing market practice in response to coronavirus. They discuss the following topics:
- Why are some contracts being pulled or delayed?
- Why contract in the current environment?
- Are COVID-19 specific contract terms being developed?
- How can I generate my contract and have it executed?
- What will post pandemic contracts look like?
- What does the latest guidance say?
- What “Hot Topics” are we seeing?
- Bonds and Guarantees
The information included in this webinar does not constitute legal advice, for specific queries please get in touch with your usual Burness Paull contact.
7th September 2020
What are the contractual issues houesbuilders need to consider moving forward?
23rd June 2020
We look at how resilience and collaboration will help the housebuilding market exit lockdown.
18th June 2020
How should public bodies approach the question of providing suppliers with commercial relief?