Webinar recording: COVID-19 - Construction Law Update (9 April 2020)
In our construction law update Fenella Mason, James Forbes and Gavin Paton cover the changing market practice in response to coronavirus. They discuss the following topics:
- Why are some contracts being pulled or delayed?
- Why contract in the current environment?
- Are COVID-19 specific contract terms being developed?
- How can I generate my contract and have it executed?
- What will post pandemic contracts look like?
- What does the latest guidance say?
- What “Hot Topics” are we seeing?
- Bonds and Guarantees
The information included in this webinar does not constitute legal advice, for specific queries please get in touch with your usual Burness Paull contact.
28th May 2020
Scotland will move to phase one of lifting construction sector COVID-19 restrictions from 29 May.
23rd April 2020
A look at the latest regulations and guidance.
20th April 2020
We discuss the impact of H&S obligations on site working and the consequences of breach.