- Texo Group on its group structuring and acquisition of a number of target entities including Navitas Compliance Solutions Limited and Orca Subsea Limited;
- IT services company Incremental Group on its acquisition of Gap Consulting Ltd;
- IT consultancy company Sword IT Solutions on its acquisitions of IT and data management companies Venture Information Management and Minttulip Limited;
- Energy Growth Momentum on its acquisition of the assets of small bore tubing specialist AFS Technology Services Limited and the equity structuring of the investment vehicle;
- IFC Holdings in respect of its acquisitions of 75% of the shares in each of Nolan Seafoods (UK) Limited and D&G Nolan Limited;
- Energy Growth Momentum on it investment in a joint venture with Sphere Offshore Solutions Inc.;
- Stewart Milne Group Limited on a significant group corporate reorganisation exercise;
- Aberdeen Football Club plc in various transactions including a number of equity investments and debt restructurings;
- Countesswells Development Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Milne Group Limited, in the corporate aspects of the Countesswells housing development, a 15 year project to deliver three thousand new homes and two new schools on the outskirts of Aberdeen; and
- The Management of OEG Offshore Limited, a leading provider of specialist offshore cargo carrying units, on its sale to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
27th July 2020
How has lockdown impacted the deals market? Find out in our latest deals download.
27th March 2020
It is impossible to predict the economic effect on Scotland and the wider UK.
10th February 2020
What does 2020 hold for your corporate deals?