Webinar recording: COVID-19 - key questions answered for the food & drink sector
- What contractual options do we have where our supply chain is unable to meet the demand from our customers?
- How do I deal with my staffing issues with a drop in business? How does the Government’s Job Retention (furlough) Scheme work?
- What are the HR implications for essential workers providing to the F&D sector?
- Should I continue to pay rent/service charge under the lease of my premises? Am I protected from having my lease terminated if I am unable to pay rent?
- Who and what are caught by the new regulations relating to Coronavirus and what are the possible sanctions for non-compliance?
- Payment issues: How do I keep getting paid; can I stop paying?
- UK government support schemes for COVID-19 – What is available and am I eligible?
Listen to our food & drink experts address these issues.
The information included in this webinar does not constitute legal advice, for specific queries please get in touch with your usual Burness Paull contact.
18th September 2020
Read how to deliver a quality steak during an outbreak.
10th September 2020
Starting as an experiment in the kitchen, NB Distillery has grown into a award winning enterprise.
3rd September 2020
Pandemic puffs up demand for pies and pastry.