Updated guidance note for employers - Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
The Government issued their guidelines on the new Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme last night (26th March). We have attached our note on the scheme which has been updated to reflect the guidance.
Some key points to note are that:
- eligible employees have to have been on your payroll on 28th February 2020;
- employees have to be furloughed for a minimum of three weeks;
- employees who are shielding in line with public health guidance can be placed on furlough;
- the grant will cover the lower of 80% of usual salary or £2,500 plus National Insurance and minimum automatic enrolment employer pension contributions; and
- the Scheme is likely to be open by the end of April.
5th February 2021
Thinking about the future of your sponsored employees?
4th February 2021
Our experts will give you a understanding on how to handle issues & maximise staff engagement.
3rd February 2021
Employment law specialists will bring to life the mediation process in workplace disputes.