Updated guidance note for employers - Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
The Government issued their guidelines on the new Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme last night (26th March). We have attached our note on the scheme which has been updated to reflect the guidance.
Some key points to note are that:
- eligible employees have to have been on your payroll on 28th February 2020;
- employees have to be furloughed for a minimum of three weeks;
- employees who are shielding in line with public health guidance can be placed on furlough;
- the grant will cover the lower of 80% of usual salary or £2,500 plus National Insurance and minimum automatic enrolment employer pension contributions; and
- the Scheme is likely to be open by the end of April.
21st August 2020
We will be discussing how to manage the working environment post COVID.
17th August 2020 - 21st August 2020
Join our webinar series from our employment team who will be looking at the new world of work.
20th August 2020
Our experts will be dicussing TUPE transfers and how to manage them.