Webinar: Redundancy – collective consultation
When: Monday 23 November, 1-2pm
The COVID-19 crisis has severely impacted businesses, and with the Government’s furlough scheme coming to an end in October it is crucial to plan ahead.
For those organisations looking at restructuring their workplace, we have pulled together a complete online training programme on the relevant employment law areas you will need to take into account.
This session will cover:
- Business case and timeline
- Does collective consultation apply?
- Announcement and communication plan
- Appointing employee representatives
- Getting the paperwork right – HR1 form and S188 letter
- Conducting consultation meetings
- Bringing collective consultation to and end and interplay with individual consultation
This session will cost £75 +VAT. Full payment will be taken at the time of booking, you will receive confirmation of your place (s) from Eventbrite following payment. Dial-in details for the session will be sent the day before the webinar is scheduled to take place.
Please note that refunds will only be given if your place is cancelled one day before the event. This session will be recorded and will be circulated to all those who register so you can access them at any time if you are not able to attend the live session.
If you have any questions, please contact our events team – email@example.com