Webinar: Brexit Series - 5 things you can do right now to prepare for Brexit
When: Monday 23 November to Friday 27 November 2020, daily at 09:30 - 10:00
There are fewer than two months to go until the UK leaves the EU.
New rules for businesses and citizens will be in force from 1 January 2021.
With the current uncertainty, what can you do right now to prepare?
Get practical advice by joining our experts as they make Brexit bitesize and get you up–to-speed quickly.
From 09:30 - 10:00 each day on the week beginning 23 November you’ll get top tips on how to tackle five key areas:
1. Data Privacy and Intellectual Property: how to ensure your data continues to flow and you continue to protect your IP
2. Commercial Contracts: managing the transition risks to save you time and money
3. Immigration: prepare for the end of free movement of people
4. Imports, Exports and Tax: how to keep trading
5. Regulations & Standards: changes in public procurement, environmental and consumer standards
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our events team.