Burness Paull is committed to preserving the privacy of our clients and website visitors. Please read the following policy which explains how we use and protect the information that you provide.
Data That Burness Paull LLP Collects From You
Burness Paull LLP collects data about you:
- when you request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc); and
- from your usage of the website and any other information you post on the website, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
You can subscribe on the website to receive information from us, including legal briefings; seminars details; blogs and press releases. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “click here to unsubscribe” link provided in our emails or by contacting us direct.
Use Of Data
We use the data that you provide:
- to supply you with the products, services and information which you have requested;
- to inform you about our services and about events such as seminars and conferences and to send you briefings and similar material;
- to assess client satisfaction (e.g. where you agree to participate in a survey); and
- to help improve our services generally.
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers with industry standard anti-virus and firewall protection in place.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted online or through the website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure Of Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of the Data held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your Data.
If you have any queries concerning your data or this policy then please contact email@example.com or write to us at:
Burness Paull LLP
|1 Union Wynd
Tel: +44 (0)1224 621621
Fax: +44 (0)1224 627437
|50 Lothian Road
Tel: +44 (0)131 473 6000
Fax: +44 (0)131 473 6006
|120 Bothwell Street|
Tel: +44 (0)141 248 4933
Fax: +44 (0)141 204 1601
© Burness Paull 2013