We combine expertise and market knowledge gained from our partners having worked on high value, high profile deals in the City of London. This is combined with a depth and breadth of experience in local markets.
Our experience of oil & gas related private equity transactions is unsurpassed.
And we have expertise in all specialisms that are relevant to private equity transactions - we work with our Banking, Funds and Regulatory teams aiming to deliver a seamless, impeccable service.
Recent experience includes advising:
- Maven Capital Partners and Simmons Parallel Fund on their further investment in Glacier Energy Services
- Private equity house BlueGem Capital Partners on the takeover of AIM-listed Liberty, owner of the landmark London department store
- The shareholders of ATR Group in the £19m disposal to a newco funded by new management equity, management equity rollover and NBGI Private Equity
- Investors and the management team of Bruichladdich Distillery Company Limited on the sale of the company to Remy
- Cointreau for an enterprise value of £58m
- The management team on the disposal, alongside Lyceum Capital, of M&C Energy Group to Paris based Schneider Electric
- M&C Energy Group and Lyceum Capital on the acquisition of the leading energy consultancies Encore International,
- Creative Energy Solutions, ETT, Utility Masters, and Coleman Hines Inc.
- The management of the £23m MBO of McKinnon & Clarke funded by Lyceum Capital
- The founders and management of Euro Environmental Group on the £20m MBO funded by Sovereign Capital
- Scottish Enterprise on over 150 co-investments with venture capital and private equity investors
- Scottish Enterprise on the establishment of the Scottish Loan Fund, forming part of the Scottish Investment Bank
- AXA Private Equity on the acquisition of a $740m portfolio of private equity from Barclays